Plantner is a modern portal designed for those selling or buying plants. Minimalistic design, intuitive interface and convenient way of organizing information are the key advantages of Plantner. Orchards, gardening centers, e-shops, trade associations and individuals act as sellers, while any registered user can make a purchase.
- To create a one-stop shop for selling and buying plants convenient for all participants.
- To establish new long-term and reliable partner relations between plants buyers and sellers all over the world.
- To express the variety of ornamental and fruit plants, flowers and herbs.
What we offer
Plants catalogue subdivided into 4 categories:
- Flowers and herbs,
- Fruit plants.
Each plant is accompanied by its description, photo, list of providers organized by countries and regions, as well as their offers, comments and suggestions.
Participants’ catalogue containing sales map and plants filter, enabling to look up the nearest seller, download a price list and review the plants on sale.
Events — reminders on industry events and important meetings, recent events’ reviews accompanied by photos and insights. Ability to visit exhibitions with no physical presence.
Reference books with articles and tips on how to take care of plants, information on diseases and blasts, plants and related terminology vocabulary.
- Choose plants and providers based on their requirements and preferences;
- Create plants collections and upload photos of their favorite trees and flowers;
- Submit requests;
- Receive proposals, invoices, payment orders;
- Create a company page;
- List the plants they are selling in the catalogue and add photos;
- Form price lists;
- Edit their offers by themselves any time;
- Process requests and issue invoices.
To be launched soon
- Plantner mobile application for iOS and Android.
- A portal for cultivated plants’ manufacturers and buyers.
- An interactive botanic map covering gardens all over the world.
- An industry-specific information system for plants manufacturers and sellers.